Wednesday 14 May 2014

Mid-Point Meeting - done!


Neil my Scottish teacher has just been across visiting for the mid-point meeting and thank goodness it is over!  Actually it was fine; he is very supportive and full of inspiring ideas ...
We both spoke to the 1st year social work undergraduate students at HAMK University this morning which went well although I have learnt to never ask in Finland, "Does anyone have any questions?"  Que deadly silence....


My talk started at 8am and I have heard that this is quite common with lectures lasting up to four hours with no break.  Neil is organising an International Week for Scottish students to come across next February so I may well return then...

Here I am talking about the new philosophy of non-buildings based day service....Quite a deep subject at 8AM!Thanks for the video Mark! 

Neil and his Scottish Quiz...much more fun than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment